Random ramble of the week

3.4.15

Yes that is a bear waving its cute i don't really care rather random but its cute so why not. 
We think. Thoughts are there for a reason. They are not there just there for the sake of it they are there because without them we wouldn’t be able to choose a correct path to follow. This post is called thoughts because i’m going to just type anything that pops into my head on this post. You may be thinking this is a strange thing to do but actually it helps me to clear my mind if I’m feeling stressed or upset about something. I’m not currently stressed or upset i just felt like writing this. It probably won’t make any sense because it’s just random little thoughts that randomly leap into my head.

 Noel Gallagher isn’t great live. I saw him play Isle of Wight Festival back in 2012 and he was slightly boring and that hair reminds me of some sort of cartoon character but Ballad of the Mighty I isn’t a bad song. In fact I really like this song simply because it isn’t boring it’s a really contrasting song if that makes sense. It goes slow then speeds up with a rather catchy beat as well as the lyrics they are bound to get stuck in my head for weeks on end. 

Now you may remember in another post i said about looking like an idiot in front of Clean Bandit and Scott Mills last year when filming an advert well it got brought up in a conversation on the radio earlier in the week before they were about to play innuendo Bingo with freaking MIKE DUCE FROM LOWER THAN ATLANTIS and yes i absolutely love lower than atlantis i don’t go a day not listening to them but now Mike knows about the advert i was in as ‘the girl’. i wet myself with laughter.Mike now knows how strange i am for coming up with a strange idea which is just brilliant !

On a sad note now. One of my all time favourite bands announced that they were calling it a day after 8 whole years of being a band. This band was Noah and the Whale. `The first time i heard 5 years time was on one of those now albums which when i was like 9 or 10 they were actually decent now they are a bit meh. That now album was the first time i heard an Noah and the Whale song i’ve been listening to them since that around that age not entirely sure but it was around then anyway. Noah and the Whale were a band that i had wanted to see for live for so long and 2012 I finally saw them live. This was one of many bands that i had been desperate to see for ages and when they were announced for IOW festival I must say I cried a lot because i was finally able to see the one band that i had been listening to for a long time. Recently when they announced the split i once again cried because i’ve pretty much grown up listening to them and soon as i saw the announcement i felt my eyes slowly become filled with tears. They were a mixture of sad and happy tears. A mixture because i was thankful for there music and how happy i was when i finally saw them play live for the first (and last) time but i was sad because they were no more a band i loved gone. Luckily they are all doing solo projects now and i think Charlie (he was the singer in NATW) is releasing some songs hopefully and it will be rather interesting to see him go solo and release new music as a solo artist. Thank you Noah and the Whale you’ve made me happy for a long time i shall miss you though an awful lot. 

About a week ago I was sat in a dressing room of Portsmouth Guildhall scrolling through my phone to see that Zayn Malik had announced that he was leaving one direction. I don’t like one direction but a few of the younger kids in the team are slightly obsessed , one has socks with their faces on and its the weirdest thing i have ever seen. Anyway Guess who had the privilege announcing to our entire dressing room that he had left. ME of all the people. The look on some peoples faces was interesting and some were like “knew it was coming” strangely i was delighted by this news because i don’t like one direction at all so you can imagine what the dressing room got like. Think ‘the dress’ only with a person and the opinion of Zayn leaving the band. It was great. Now i realise what it must of felt like for people in the one direction fandom only for me when Noah and the Whale announced their split though it wasn’t as dramatic and extreme as the ‘Zayn departure’. 

Basically this post is just really random and i felt like having a small ramble because why not. I enjoy rambling about random crap because sometimes i come out with some strange things like the ‘oops i did it again post’ was just me rambling about things i’ve done in the past that make me look a bit stupid. Just a small summary of this post. 

1.Mike Duce innuendo bingo was worth listening to because of my small mention

2.I’m great at making dressing room announcements about band members leaving massive bands. 

3.I cry too much over bands.

4.I think i love music too much as well as making myself look a bit strange in public.

5.I love rambling about random stuff that probably makes no sense in any shape of form whatsoever.

I hope you liked reading this as it was just something i felt like typing `up so i could have something to post on here and not leave it with just the few posts i have up now !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe