3 songs for October

2.11.16


Ok so this one is a bit late but that doesn't really matter. I'd been doing this big portrait which i guess i had more focus on than my blog. As much as i love writing on here my digital illustration work is something i enjoy doing equally. The last post i did was on the 26th October so that was a while ago and we're now in November which at the last week of this month i'll have a really exciting yet absolutely stupid announcement which honestly is nothing to get really excited about but lets just say i am a bit of an idiot and i have no idea what I'm doing anymore. So lets jump right into 3 songs for October ! 

1. Creeper - Suzanne 
For a few months creeper had gone 'missing' and had been posting mysterious photos about were all going to die holding hands. Well turns out the only one that was going to die holding hands was Suzanne. Yes creeper have a song called Suzanne and its one of my favourites to possibly come out of this year. Sound wise it has the same sort of sound that Black Mass had where its rather dramatic yet very fast paced. This was part of the announcement to do with the fact that they are releasing their debut album 'Eternity In Your Arms' which is out on the 24th March next year. 

2. Clean Cut Kid - Make Believe 
Clean Cut Kid have once again released possibly one of their best songs yet. I absolutely love the video for this i mean their videos are pretty good but the video for this song is one of my absolute favourites. They have been playing this one live before it was released and its one of those that you can dance about to and really enjoy live anyway but yeah I've been listening to this one a lot through out the month of October.

3. Nimmo - Dancing Makes Us Brave 
Nimmo have become a bit of a favourite of mine recently. They released dancing makes us brave which made me actually very happy. Its so catchy and really makes you want to dance about. This is another one that i really love the video for. It has dancing which is something that they seem to include in the majority of the videos that i have seen plus they have a dog that sings in the video so whats not to like about it really ! 

I don't know about you but I'm actually really happy about october being over because the whole idea of halloween makes me so anxious and i feel completely on edge for a whole day which isn't good for me and my mental health. One thing i suggest doing is giving these songs a listen if you think you might like them because these are all songs that I've been enjoying throughout the month of October. 
Speak soon ,
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe