5 Easy Disney bound Ideas

12.6.18


If your unaware of what Disneybounding is heres an explanation : You wear an outfit inspired by a character from a Disney film. For example if you wanted to wear an outfit inspired by Ariel from The Little Mermaid you'd wear a purple top and something green on your legs like a skirt or something. When I first went to Disney I nearly decided to Disney bound as Meg from Hercules but in the end I didn't bother. The 2nd time around I wore an outfit inspired by Genie from Aladdin on the same day I met the Genie which was really fun ! Disney bounds are great for character interaction so I thought I'd throw some really easy outfits together inspired by some Disney and Marvel characters that I really like. 

Marie from The Aristocats
Everyones favourite overrated Disney cat is such an easy bound to put together. Also yes I think Marie is incredibly overrated but I can't help but finding Marie absolutely adorable. As Marie is a white cat with pink bows in her fur I decided to go for a pink denim pinafore dress with a white t shirt with pearls on the sleeves. As for shoes I'd probably wear a pair of white trainers as they are comfy to wear around the park especially when your doing lots of walking. You could even add a pair of cat ears or wear a choker or a ribbon around your neck just like the bow that Marie has around hers. 
As for the bag , it came from Disneyland Paris but I actually found this in a charity shop for £1. EMP actually sell an amazing backpack which is so cute.


Anything with Mickey or Minnie on it

So i'm not sure if this counts as a Disney bound but if your really stuck on who to go as theres a lot of things with Mickey and Minnie Mouse on that you can buy in shops , especially primark who are great with Disney merchandise. Mickey and Minnie Mouse printed clothes are also great for character interaction as I received a compliment on a jumper that I have from Mary Poppins and Bert on my first trip to Disneyland Paris which was really cool.These shorts actually came from Zara last year so I'm not sure if you can get them any more but someones probably selling them on Ebay or Depop if your after a pair. 
Also Minnie ears are a great thing to wear around the parks. I wore the 25th anniversary ones all around the park when I went back in March but you can also find some incredible ones made by small businesses on Etsy. Heres a few suggestions of which shops I think do the best ones if your looking to buy a pair inspired by a character or you just want something a bit different to wear instead of the ones that everyone wears in the parks. 
Luby & Lola
MaleficEars
Chasing Childhood
Ears Ever After
Lilli Boo Bows
Imagine Ears UK
Made For Mouse

Spider-Man
I had to put at least one Marvel character in here because I love marvel a lot and I really like spider-man. For this one I thought a red t shirt and a pair of blue jeans would work perfectly as the suit is both those colours along with the jacket. This could also work with a dress or even if you have anything spider print. You could even put blue shorts with this if the weather is really warm too. Theres a jacket on EMP that would literally be perfect for this as its an actual Spiderman jacket which I've had my eye on for a while now.

Winnie The Pooh
Again Winnie the Pooh is a really over done character when it comes to Disney bounding but thats because he's really easy to put together if you have a red top and something to wear on your legs that yellow. You could even put your hair in little space buns to make it look like bear ears if you don't have a bear ear headband to wear. He's also really recognisable which is great for character interaction especially with any of the Winnie The Pooh characters. 

Flounder from The Little Mermaid
If you happen to have a mermaid sequin jacket then your in luck because I've come up with the perfect Disney bound. You could either wear a pair of light blue jeans and a yellow top , a light blue pinafore dress with a yellow top or a blue skirt with a yellow top depending on what the weathers like. If you want to add a bag to this you can actually get flounder bags from Danielle Nicole and Primark. 

If your going to Disney then these bounds are literally perfect thing to do ! It makes your trip more exciting if you end up meeting the characters from the film that you've chosen to bound as and really special too. When I went to Disneyland Paris in March I took my tinker bell backpack from Cath Kidston and Captain Hook tried to steal my bag and throw it into the lake. I also told him that I'd feed him to tick tock (the crocodile) if he didn't behave and he wasn't happy about that either. Heres to hopefully more Disney content ! I definitely want to talk about Disney a lot more so here's to more Disney stuff. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe