Twin Atlantic - Isle of Wight Festival 2016

5.7.16


If your not aware of how this works by now basically i'll take my camera along and take a few photos. I do this all of my own back. I don't have anyone helping me as i don't think you need help for photography and i don't go in the special press area for taking photos. I want to one day that'd be incredible to take photographs of bands and stuff. I thought i'd share some photos of Twin Atlantic that i took this year. I know that Barry has one of my photos as his profile picture on twitter and instagram and has posted the photo on instagram which is mental !   






Speak soon , 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So jealous! I've wanted to see Twin Atlantic for ages! Loving the photos, especially the 1st and 4th. :)

    Sarah / www.sarahri.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I've seen them twice and i swear they get better every time i swear

      Delete

Subscribe