Lush Southampton

4.8.17


 Lush used to have a tiny shop outside West Quay but they've made the move and you can now find the bigger and newly improved Lush in Southampton in West Quay ! It's so exciting and I'm actually in love with the new shop. Its a bit more spacious than the old shop and looks so pretty plus it looks great for Instagram. When I headed over to check out the new shop last week I could not leave without buying some new products as I've not been able to buy any Lush stuff for a while but I can now have lots of baths and that makes me happy. 

A product from Lush I've never tried before is their lipsticks. Now we all know how much I love lipsticks especially pink ones so I went and had a look just to see what they had and I fell in love with a pink shiny lipstick in the shade 'Passionate". Its pink and glittery and really leaves your lips feeling really moisturised which is a good thing as I wear a lot of matte lipsticks that are really drying. It comes in a small bottle which I thought was really cute. I think i'll be buying more lipsticks from Lush in the future as I'm obsessed with this pink one.  
Jelly bombs are the new weird yet wonderful invention from Lush. They also have a 4th one called marmalade coming soon which I need to try as I love the smell of marmalade. They already have 3 to choose from which are dark arts , the big sleep and green coconut. I went for green coconut as I wasn't to keen on the other two scents but it smells so good and if you love the smell of coconut then this is right up your street. 

The jelly bombs are weird but for some reason they remind me of the grunge tank from a TV show I used to watch as a kid called Get Your Own Back so I'm living the dream with this bath bomb I guess. When I used it in the bath I was slightly disappointed until I actually touched the water and it literally looked like fungus the bogeyman snotted in my bath. The water was literally like slime and I nearly lost it because I think this might be the most exciting product Lush have ever released.

I brought two bath bombs that I've never tried before and they were the yellow submarine and the rocket science bath bombs. I thought i'd try something I've never had before as I'm always up for trying new lush products. The Rocket Science bath bomb smells so good and I'm a sucker for a blue bath bomb. The yellow submarine bath bomb is one i'll definitely buy again thats for sure. It smells so refreshing plus  it turned the bath water a pretty shade of peach which I was pretty happy with. 

 I think my favourite bath bomb out of the three I got had to be the rocket science bath bomb purely because of how blue it turned the bath water. It was like I was transported to a tropical sea in the middle of the Bahamas or something. The new Lush shop at christmas is going to be magical thats for sure. I'm pretty excited by that because of all the christmas products and being able to try all the new products in store is going to be so exciting. I can't wait for my next trip over to Southampton to buy a bunch more products as I loved visiting the new store !
Speak soon, 


SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe