The Old English Company

6.5.18


I love independent shops. There is nothing better than supporting a small business and getting cute things all in one go. When the Old English Company got in touch with me and asked if I wanted to pick out a few things from their website I was flattered and rather happy about it . I had a browse of their website I absolutely fell in love. Everything is so simple and minimalistic which is something I absolutely love anything like that. 
As a creative person who loves to do a lot of artwork I got pretty excited over the sketchbook that says love to sketch on it. Yes thats right I've become that person who gets excited over stationery now because I act like an old nana. I do a lot of digital artwork but its nice to get out the pencils and sketch random little doodles every now and again. This will probably be coming down to the beach with me as I used to take a sketchbook with me and doodle little random things that I see out and about. 

I can't wait to take the sketchbook out with me as well as the pins ! The pins are currently pinned to one of my denim jackets along with a few others that I have from other shops. I love pins and I have quite the collection of them which I might share on here one day if I can be bothered to take the photos for the post. The pins are such great quality and don't fall off which I've had problems with in the past and they feel pretty secure when I've taken them out on my denim jacket.


The two pins I chose were the heartbreaker  pin which I tell you now I'm certainly no heartbreaker and probably never will be. I really loved the design and how the gold contrasts so perfectly on the bright red. The other pin I chose says high five with two little hands surrounded by stars and honestly its the cutest pin I've ever seen. Again the black and gold works so well that it stands out rather clearly on a jacket or dungarees. I put pins on dungarees sometimes because it looks cute. 

I stay around my grandparents a lot and have a few trips planned that require me to have my make up and other things I need when staying somewhere for the night. This pouch is the perfect size for travelling and actually fits a lot in it considering the size of it. I'll probably mostly be using it to store my make up in when on the go but the beauty of this is that you can use it for other things other than make up and travelling essentials. I'm currently storing my theatre tickets inside it so I don't loose them ! There was others to choose from but I loved the fact that it says feed me pizza and tell me I'm pretty on it.
Thank you to the Old English Company for allowing me to ramble about their really cute products ! I'm so impressed with the quality of everything too like I'll definitely be purchasing stuff from them in the future. I also really enjoyed taking photos of the things as I've not really done a proper flat lay in a while. 



* All of this was sent to me in exchange for a review. All opinions and thoughts are all my own 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe