September Favourites

2.10.15


Everyone does these favourites things right ? Well I'm jumping on the bandwagon and doing one for September as i have been loving a  lot of things this month. This is a mixture of all of the things i have been liking from beauty products to clothes.  


  Starting off with beauty products. For a while i have been looking around for an eyebrow pallet that was reasonably priced and didn't have the wax and powder. I ended up getting the Tanya Burr Cosmetics eyebrow pallet. As i have dark brows i use the colour 'chestnut' to fill in my brows then add a small bit of the colour 'hot cocoa' and then i blend that in. I really like using this pallet as its so easy to use and comes with a small slanted brush that makes it easy to apply the powder to your brows. I also find the mirror inside the pallet really handy when filling my brows in !






I have also been liking the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Glamour eye shadow pallet. If your looking for a natural coloured eye shadow then the Hollywood Glamour pallet is the best one to get i think personally.


 For my birthday back in august a new MAC lipstick in the shade 'Pink Pigeon'. Its a really bright shade of pink but once its on your lips it really makes a statement and i really love the colour. I have four other mac lipsticks but i think this one is currently my favourite one to use at the moment. 






The other day i got a graphic novel. I had never read a graphic novel until i brought Username Evie which is the debut graphic novel by youtuber Joe Sugg. Username Evie didn't take me very long to read as i pretty much got sucked into the graphic novel. The book is about a girl named Evie who doesn't really fit in at school and her dad is very ill so he creates this virtual world for Evie to getaway from everything. The illustrations in this are amazingly well detailed too so its worth giving it a read. 



Now I'm really lucky and for my 18th back in August i got my dream headphones. I got a pair of Bose headphones and the quality is perfect you can really tell the difference between cheap headphones and these headphones. I love the colour of mine too they are so pretty. I recommend these headphones they are really comfy if you wear them for a long time like i end up doing sometimes. If you live near Portsmouth they have a Bose outlet shop so I'm guessing you can pick up a pair cheaper if you want or are thinking about getting a pair. They also come with a pouch to put them in if your travelling and want to take them on the journey with you. 





If you have looked around on my blog you will see that i have a page dedicated to all of the music that i have been liking each month. I listen to a wide variety of music to be honest i like everything expect opera. Some of my favourite albums i have been listening to a lot recently are My love Is Cool which is the debut album from Wolf Alice that i mentioned in my 4 Months , 4 gigs post about when i went to see them ! I haven't stopped listening to their album and i think it might be one of my favourite albums from this year !



 Another album that i have been liking throughout September is Thats The Spirit which is then new Bring Me The Horizon album that came out at the beginning of September. My favourite songs from that are : Follow you , Blasphemy , Run and What You Need. Its so different from the other albums that they have done but i think when a band changes their sound I'm always interested in having a listen to see what i think about it. It has had very mixed opinions but i really like this album a lot !



Front 





back





















Now i do like a band tee. I wear them a lot and half of my wardrobe mainly consists of band tees and ripped jeans ! One of my favourite ones i have been liking a lot recently even though i haven't had it very long is my Wolf Alice t shirt as it has the supports on it too. Mostly the band tees i own are all black and i don't really own many white t shirts. I have been after a Wolf Alice t shirt for a while and to finally have one makes me so happy. The illustration on the t shirt is really cool too ! 



Besides band tee's i really like striped tops at the moment. I think they look great with a red lipstick as i always wear red lipstick. This one is from Topshop. I got it because i have a pair of dungarees and wanted to get a long sleeved top to go underneath. I really like this one as ive been after one like this for ages too so I'm happy i found this one as all the ones i have found that i like are either high necked or aren't the right colour as i wanted a black and white striped one !

Thats all of my favourites for this month well the main ones anyway. Hopefully i'll do more of these in the future. I hope you like the items i have mentioned !

Speak Soon , 
Chloe 
:)X

Click to buy  : 


Tanya Burr Cosmetics  
Username Evie
MAC Pink Pigeon Lipstick
Bose Sound-True On Ear Headphones
Striped Long Sleeved Top
                                   
*DISCLAIMER- all views and opinions are my own and i chose to write about this myself for fun*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe